Skip to main content

Mass Shootings


Mass shootings and Facebook  

Why bother when we just keep fighting?  Isn't there a lesson in there somewhere?  Duh?  

What is the purpose of staying "in the conversation"? Collectively, If we are in the mind frame of wanting more goodness to emerge then being in the conversation may help us in our collective consciousness find the answers together. If we can get past the emotional REACTIONS to just hearing and having curiosity for others opinions, we can find similarities and answers. We are all wanting peace,safety and security for all.

If we will just stop the hatred in the conversation and actually have more curiosity for what the other is saying we just might find answers vs conflict. Take a check on yourself while you are posting. Do you just want a fight or do you really want real solutions? Being at war never really served anyone.


But remember one thing, if you grew up fighting for your good and never consciously wanted to change that and rewire your brain for peacefulness, getting your good through fighting will always leave someone wounded.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAPTER THREE by Greg Baer

CHAPTER THREE THE THIRD PRINCIPLE OF PARENTING When I’m Angry, I’m Wrong Because of their age and inexperience, children are naturally inconvenient in so many ways: • They’re always spilling stuff, falling down, making messes, and getting involved in all manner of “accidents.” • When they get ready for school, clean their rooms, prepare for bed time, or do anything else involving a time limit, they move at a slow and erratic pace rarely compatible with our own schedules. • They’re often unable to perform even the simplest tasks without help or supervision. • They incessantly make unnecessary noises in a wide range of both volume and pitch. • Frequently they are unable to clearly communicate their needs. • When they do express their needs, they are often insistent and demanding. They have no patience. • Everything they do seems to cost money. When we don’t feel sufficiently loved ourselves, these innumerable inconveniences often become more tha

Spritual Oneness

I am truly one in God with my partner.  There is no separation  between us in the good, bad, or the ugly.  There is so much beauty in the conflict we share.  Sometimes it's cutting, sometimes is slight, and sometimes is just down right stupid.  But the beauty of this dance is while I sit in the midst of chaos of misunderstandings and behaviors driven by perceived pain, I find peace.  I hear a higher calling for my goodness.  I hear the whisper of God every day, telling me that this is releasing me from the pain of my past and is calling me to a higher faith.  I recall 18 years ago Reverend Michelle did a sermon and spoke to my heart and changed my life.  She spoke of duality that is created by the pain in our minds.  She said there is no such thing as good or bad happenings in our lives, but everything has singleness of purpose, everything is for our higher good, God is in everything. She said, "It's not a freight train coming to run you over.  It's light at

Mother's day!

I have seen a life unfold.  I have been the safe keeper of a soul that was never "mine" but God's.  I have learned to love another with all my heart.  I had no idea that when I had my son, that my life would never be the same.  I didn't know that because of you my heart and soul would cry out to be the best I could be.  I was broken and lost, alone and afraid.  I had no idea that having a child could give me the motivation to be the seeker of higher self, to be more so I could give more.  Timothy Shane Stephens Taitano.  You have been my inspiration to be more.  To grow to a place where my sole intention is to learn to love more.  You are why I am who I am now. Some days I see you cry out for more.  You ask me how you can learn to be more present and loving like me.....you are so much more than me.  Just look inside yourself.  The inspiration you gave me is inside you.  It has always been there.  You gave it to me.  You gave me the greatest gift I could ever h